package car driver

Theoneandonly24

I was wondering to become a package car driver do you need to pass a drug test to get the job? If weed was detected in your system do you get fired or you just wont pass the test and retry it in a year? thankyou

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I just wanted a straight answer, im sorrry.
You're good. It's just a bad choice to build a house on a stack of cards. If you want this JOB weed isn't for you. We all want to grow up. Some of us wish we could do it but once you take this job you shouldn't partake it the cron.

Theoneandonly24

it was my first time ever in my life and trust me its my last, it was a terrible experience. im just paranoid because I have my life on hold because I have 2 part jobs and want to be FT driver very bad.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
it was my first time ever in my life and trust me its my last, it was a terrible experience. im just paranoid because I have my life on hold because I have 2 part jobs and want to be FT driver very bad.
Then don't do it again. You are safe. Sleep good and go down the right path. I'll say a prayer for you.

I am glad that I have never done any illegal drugs in my life, but have hung out with tweakers and stoners and observed the life arc of those who did. It gives me perspective to advise others and I can tell my kids with authority what to avoid.

JL 0513

Are you new to UPS? If so, are you aware that it usually takes several years to even get the opportunity to go driving?

Sorry.

As for pot, anyone who thinks they can lead a successful life on pot is kidding themselves. This public push for marijuana legalization is sad . All we need is more losers in this society not contributing.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Are you new to UPS? If so, are you aware that it usually takes several years to even get the opportunity to go driving?

Sorry.

As for pot, anyone who thinks they can lead a successful life on pot is kidding themselves. This public push for marijuana legalization is sad . All we need is more losers in this society not contributing.
I know several successful people that are active pot smokers. They are thriving at life but ups is not one of those places where this will happen.

BrownChoice

Bad idea to partake, doesnt mean it isnt possible, lots have done and lots will do it, some probably in circle of honor. But I guess if you like paranoia......