Package Car rainy days

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If I am in a 500 or 700 I'll go as far up every um 'private access road' I can to limit the time I'm outside and will usually stop complete from the truck. Other than that I just wear the floppy boonie hat to keep the rain off my head and back. If it is torrential downpour I occasionally will make a ghetto DR bag poncho

Big Babooba

Soon to be available in brown from Big Babooba Ltd!!!

ONLY $49.95 + $12.47 S&H

umbrella hat.jpg
umbrella hat.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I have an umbrella. If it adds 10 minutes to my day, I'll keep that free $5 and change to stay dry. Of course, I'm a "city driver" as some of you would call it, so between being behind the wheel and inside office buildings, I spend next to no time outside in the rain.

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
Im glad you posted this because I was just thinking about using an umbrella a couple days ago. The only thing I like about the rain is drivers like Big Babooba call out and I get to drive. Here is Florida, my browns will be drenched with sweat, then with rain, then dry, then sweat again. Lets just say my car stinks as I do, after work.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I have the wide brim official uniform fishin' hat for rainy days. And if it's piss pouring, I make the ol' DR bag poncho.

How Now Brown Cow

Last Thursday I found out that my jacket was no longer water proof. It rained ALL DAY, it didn't slow down for even a minute. I tried staying between the rain drops all day long, but by 2:30 I was completely soaked. It was a miserable day.
I'm going to get some waterproofing spray and spray my coat with it.