Package driver going combo 22.3

It may have been a bad analogy for your area.

Point is each classification has its on seniority list. When you rebid you will also be above any high seniority driver that may decide he wants a 22.3 position because you have a higher classification seniority.

You're actually pretty lucky. It takes almost 20 years here to get a 22.3 position.
They don't rebid them here, unkunl someone else takes a bid in a different classification

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It may have been a bad analogy for your area.

Point is each classification has its on seniority list. When you rebid you will also be above any high seniority driver that may decide he wants a 22.3 position because you have a higher classification seniority.

You're actually pretty lucky. It takes almost 20 years here to get a 22.3 position.
yes seniority and a fish sandwich

Sumsum

Yeah. I got great bid 7am-4pm start.
I hate May losing it.
I would of just stayed package car if I knew I could loose the bid I was on.

542thruNthru

The same reason no one else can.
It's the rules of this forum.

Come on man it was right there for you to use.
3ArrowsPointingDown.gif

Cause you ugly.

PT Car Washer

Yes I would say that's correct. Just like if I were to go to feeder I would be at the bottom even if I had the most FT years of everyone.
At my building you keep your FT seniority and it dovetails in to your new classification. A guy could be in Feeders for 20 years but if a package car driver with 21 years bids in, he bumps him. Same with 22.3 or 22.2 jobs.

542thruNthru

At my building you keep your FT seniority and it dovetails in to your new classification. A guy could be in Feeders for 20 years but if a package car driver with 21 years bids in, he bumps him. Same with 22.3 or 22.2 jobs.

I've heard of that. Also I've heard of drivers bidding a route in another center in the same building. We can't do that here. That's the reason why I asked him where he was and what supplemental contract he was under.

I mean he could be in some stupid local like @MyTripisCut and only bid start times not routes. :)

PT Car Washer

I've heard of that. Also I've heard of drivers bidding a route in another center in the same building. We can't do that here. That's the reason why I asked him where he was and what supplemental contract he was under.

I mean he could be in some stupid local like @MyTripisCut and only bid start times not routes. :)
Contract states that for lay offs and bid jobs the building will be one unit.