Package Driver PoV Videos

Feel free to post PoV videos here of you making a delivery with your iPhone, Android or GoPro. I can't seem to find any 'day in the life' videos of a UPS Driver online anywhere and I think it'd be cool to finally see some here on BC. The videos can be anywhere from 30 secs to 30 mins.

undies

Feel free to post PoV videos here of you making a delivery with your iPhone, Android or GoPro. I can't seem to find any 'day in the life' videos of a UPS Driver online anywhere and I think it'd be cool to finally see some here on BC. The videos can be anywhere from 30 secs to 30 mins.

Sure. How about we also add pics of our worker ID, truck number and official letter of resignation.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I wear a GoPro on a head strap mount just for evidence incase I get into some sort of altercation. Also for proof of delivery if customer tries to lie and say they didn't get it. But I'm sorry, because I don't have consent from people in video I can not post for your viewing pleasure.

I wear a GoPro on a head strap mount just for evidence incase I get into some sort of altercation. Also for proof of delivery if customer tries to lie and say they didn't get it. But I'm sorry, because I don't have consent from people in video I can not post for your viewing pleasure.
Ru serious lol

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If someone is stupid enough to take you up on your offer, they can film their termination hearings and unemployment office visits for you too.