Package handler as a female

msdjsleep224

My husband works for ups freight and told me to apply for a job as a package handler he knows I can handle the job and is a good company to be apart of. I am soon to be 30 in good shape, raised with 5 boys so language or talking dirty won't bother me. Any advice before taking the job offer?? Would love to hear the females on this one !! Thanks

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My husband works for ups freight and told me to apply for a job as a package handler he knows I can handle the job and is a good company to be apart of. I am soon to be 30 in good shape, raised with 5 boys so language or talking dirty won't bother me. Any advice before taking the job offer?? Would love to hear the females on this one !! Thanks

Some of our best loaders are females. They seem to have the organization down pat. Some of the men I fear couldnt play jenga without screwing up. You will be fine, good luck out there!

Wolv

Drink a lot of water if you're not already in the habit of doing so. Be prepared to be sore for around six weeks. Unless you came from FedEx loading trailers yesterday you will be sore regardless of how in shape you are. And good luck! :)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've been a package handler for years....this job isn't for everyone.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Some of our best loaders are females. They seem to have the organization down pat. Some of the men I fear couldnt play jenga without screwing up. You will be fine, good luck out there!
Our worst loader is female. I mean she's truly terrible. Been here years also. It's pathetic.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
just do the best you can.

as a women you will have to work harder than the guys to get any respect.

unfortunately , there are still a lot of women haters out there who think we should stay home and raise kids.

just work hard and dont lower yourself to these knuckle-draggers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
just do the best you can.

as a women you will have to work harder than the guys to get any respect.

unfortunately , there are still a lot of women haters out there who think we should stay home and raise kids.

just work hard and dont lower yourself to these knuckle-draggers.
Don't you have a sandwich to make? :)