Package handler to finance position?

RandomNamer

Hi all,

I have currently been working in the warehouse for two months now based in London. So far, it's actually been decent and I have no complaints really. I have heard of people going from package handler to supervisor, drivers etc but what about say handler to a financial position e.g. an analyst?

I'm about to graduate soon and was looking for input from other experienced UPS members.

Hi all,

I have currently been working in the warehouse for two months now based in London. So far, it's actually been decent and I have no complaints really. I have heard of people going from package handler to supervisor, drivers etc but what about say handler to a financial position e.g. an analyst?

I'm about to graduate soon and was looking for input from other experienced UPS members.
Most of the people on here are from the United States so you probably won't get an accurate answer

Est.1998

Hi all,

I have currently been working in the HUB for two months now based in London. So far, it's actually been decent and I have no complaints really. I have heard of people going from package handler to supervisor, drivers etc but what about say handler to a financial position e.g. an analyst?

What's your major?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I'm looking to see if I can enter a financial position, if not yet eligible I'll keep working until I am. Thank you :)
Not yet eligible until you have completed the program.

Will also need 3-5 years experience in finance after program completion.

Continue in the hub for now.

Hope this helps.

Also...

Check with hr.

Fuzzy Brown

Hi all,

If you stay with UPS get as far away from operations as you can.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
That's funny, check with hr. They all work for a temp agency now.

Watching current trends it seems that better not bigger is focused on operations. Cuz that's where the money's made.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I'm looking to see if I can enter a financial position, if not yet eligible I'll keep working until I am. Thank you :)
I assume you apply for internal management jobs at upsers.com just like the rest of us. And also talk to your full time supervisor

meritocracy

Hi all,

I think you have to put your degree info into workday or MyHR or whatever. Then you can see the internal postings for that kind of job. Are you pro-union? There are websites where you can find positions staffing the unions that require finance/accounting/whatever degrees.

WilliamSmith193

Hi all,

I think you have to put your degree info into workday or MyHR or whatever.