Package Handler Tour tomorrow advice

JoyWithPurpose

I have a tour tomorrow at 4am for the package handler position. I have read a lot of forums about appropriate attire for females. I'm thinking of wearing nice jeans and a button long sleeve blouse. I'm a little concerned about shoes. I have cowboy boots haha or tennis shoes or some black boots. The black boots are a little more casual/dressy but appear to be more like work boots than my other options. Also, how quickly do you typically find out about the job? I've heard some say they are essentially hired on the spot and others say it takes several days/weeks. I really want this job and I know I would be fully capable of doing it. I love the physical aspect of it. I've read the pros and cons and still believe I would enjoy this work. Any additional advice for my tour tomorrow would be greatly appreciated. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
For your tour just wear some comfortable clothes and whatever shoes you are comfortable in. If you get the job you will need some study work boots. It depends on how short staffed the location is as to when you will get the job. Good luck. Also change your screen name you can't use your real name on here

JoyWithPurpose

For your tour just wear some comfortable clothes and whatever shoes you are comfortable in. If you get the job you will need some study work boots. It depends on how short staffed the location is as to when you will get the job. Good luck. Also change your screen name you can't use your real name on here
Thanks for all the help!

PT Car Washer

I have a tour tomorrow at 4am for the package handler position. I have read a lot of forums about appropriate attire for females. I'm thinking of wearing nice jeans and a button long sleeve blouse. I'm a little concerned about shoes. I have cowboy boots haha or tennis shoes or some black boots. The black boots are a little more casual/dressy but appear to be more like work boots than my other options. Also, how quickly do you typically find out about the job? I've heard some say they are essentially hired on the spot and others say it takes several days/weeks. I really want this job and I know I would be fully capable of doing it. I love the physical aspect of it. I've read the pros and cons and still believe I would enjoy this work. Any additional advice for my tour tomorrow would be greatly appreciated. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
I see girls wearing cowboy boots with short shorts all the time working in the hub. Coming in at 4:00 AM sounds more like the preload where they load the package cars for the days delivery's. Good luck.

JoyWithPurpose

Haha not so sure about the shorts. Thanks, I figured it was probably preloading. I've had fun reading all the stories of package handlers and loading the trucks. Seems like there is quite a lot of thought that must go into arranging the packages.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Haha not so sure about the shorts. Thanks, I figured it was probably preloading. I've had fun reading all the stories of package handlers and loading the trucks. Seems like there is quite a lot of thought that must go into arranging the packages.
Yea it's lots of fun. Especially in the summer.....the building is freezing when they turn the AC on full blast!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Gonna need a pic so I can give more informed advice