Package have been stuck in Louisville, KY Since 2/28/15 *HELP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphu

I ordered some clothes from Philippines and was expecting it to be delivered on the 28th. I got on and saw that its been in Kentucky for quite some time. Can anyone please direct me towards the right direction? I have called UPS several times and they keep telling me to "keep checking the website for updated info". I need the clothes for my sons and his teams basketball tournament in a week...and this delay is not helping! Thank you everyone in advance.

Louisville, KY, United States 02/28/2015 2:42 A.M. Warehouse Scan
02/28/2015 2:34 A.M. Import Scan
02/28/2015 1:15 A.M. Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 02/27/2015 3:42 P.M. Departure Scan
02/27/2015 1:24 P.M. Arrival Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 02/27/2015 9:34 P.M. Departure Scan
02/27/2015 11:53 A.M. Arrival Scan
Manila, Philippines 02/27/2015 8:22 A.M. Departure Scan
02/27/2015 3:20 A.M. Arrival Scan
02/27/2015 3:14 A.M. Departure Scan
02/27/2015 12:10 A.M. Origin Scan
Philippines 02/26/2015 12:10 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

T

Turdferguson

Are" clothes" slang for weed? If so call the Louisville metro narcotics unit for your box of dope.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just in case you don't understand how this business works, weather plays a big part of it and peoples lives are in danger with bad weather. Whats more important, peoples lives or uniforms? Easy answer, peoples lives easily.

Syphu

Just in case you don't understand how this business works, weather plays a big part of it and peoples lives are in danger with bad weather. Whats more important, peoples lives or uniforms? Easy answer, peoples lives easily.

I definitely agree, and I am not in anyway saying that peoples lives aren't important.

I just wanted a straight answer, if its weather issues...then the Reps should have told me. Instead of leaving me with "just keep checking status online".

Sorry if I offended anyone with the post, but i never said uniforms is more important than lives.

T

Turdferguson

I definitely agree, and I am not in anyway saying that peoples lives aren't important.

I just wanted a straight answer, if its weather issues...then the Reps should have told me. Instead of leaving me with "just keep checking status online".

Sorry if I offended anyone with the post, but i never said uniforms is more important than lives.
The " reps" are out sourced and are giving you all the answers they can. For the most part they make less than what minimum wage would be in this country and read off a script. They have no idea what most of the tracking info really means. If you truly need help contact the UPS Facebook page. And ask for help.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The " reps" are out sourced and are giving you all the answers they can. For the most part they make less than what minimum wage would be in this country and read off a script. They have no idea what most of the tracking info really means. If you truly need help contact the UPS Facebook page. And ask for help.
They typically make $10-15 per hour based on their longevity and experience.
Some of these people know UPS services and intricacies better than 99.9% of UPS employees.
I have visited several of these Help Desks around the US and was very impressed with the knowledge level of these people. They do work from Expert Advice intelligent software but many deviate from the provided background info.
They have access to all information provided from our systems including driver entered and selected comments in the DIAD. They use their judgment in whether to relay some of the comments by drivers, as you can imagine.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
99.99 % of drivers will not put anything in the comment section of a delivery
Let alone something that would need to be "censored"

upschuck

Some of these people know UPS services and intricacies better than 99.9% of UPS employees.
I have visited several of these Help Desks around the US and was very impressed with the knowledge level of these people. They do work from Expert Advice intelligent software but many deviate from the provided background info.
They have access to all information provided from our systems including driver entered and selected comments in the DIAD. They use their judgment in whether to relay some of the comments by drivers, as you can imagine.
If they are trained well and know the procedures, then they downright lie to customers and tell them what they want to hear.

clean hairy

I know folks at Customer Counters I speak to, and the biggest issue is 800 giving out wrong information.
Such as, Customer is told they can pick it up, yet it is still in transit to the destination Hub.
Driver attempts Delivery, Customer requests will call a sohrt after the missed delivery, and 800 tells them to go on out and pick it up as soon as they want.
DUH! It is still on the Drivers truck and cannot be picked up as the Driver will not be in for many hours, then it has to be processed for pick up the next day.
When a box has just ARRIVED at a hub, and 800 tells them they can go ahead and pick it up, when it hasn't even been unloaded from the trailer.
This is the tip of the iceberg with the wrong information I have heard 800 gives out.

clean hairy

Have they ever worked at a Hub to know what exactly goes on?
Staring at a computer screen does not give the knowledge that a person who has been in the trenches knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.