Package lost

ManInBrown

Headed to Arizona. Made it to Harrisburg PA and nothing since. No scans. 5 days. Not happy. Now I know what it feels like, never again will I mock a customer who comes here venting or looking for answers. Total BS. Item $550.00. Told by UPS in a week I can call and file a claim and will receive $100.00 FML. Thanks UPS.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Who ships a 500$ item with no insurance? It's probably on a train anyway and will arrive Monday

Last edited:

upschuck

Headed to Arizona. Made it to Harrisburg PA and nothing since. No scans. 5 days. Not happy. Now I know what it feels like, never again will I mock a customer who comes here venting or looking for answers. Total BS. Item $550.00. Told by UPS in a week I can call and file a claim and will receive $100.00 FML. Thanks UPS.
You should have insured it for $550. That one is on you.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
54C52DBB-9C95-4750-9B5E-32A7D737F600.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I'll be near Harrisburg Monday. Want me to look for it?

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
You will not believe this, but I live between Pennsylvania and Arizona, and I just happen to be sitting at a train crossing, and lo and behold what passes infront of me? You guessed it a UPS railcar with your package on it. What are the odds.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I’ll still mock everybody.