Package Selection Time.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
As soon as your done running your Late airs. Line up 10 stops at a time. Once your 1000 and 2000 shelves are clear line up 20 at a time. Once you have the space start lining up 30 at a time. Repeat over and over. It will blow your mind how much time you can cut off my simply sorting and lining up your stops. Not to mention it it takes away the stress of scrambling to find something.
Fixed it for you

ManInBrown

Day 17 of my packet, supervisor tells me that I will pass if I work on my package selection time. Any advice/tips you guys could give me would be great,thanks!
Real simple. Take meal early and set truck up stop for stop. Forget about eating. Do you want a job? Day 31 you take full meal and take as long as as you want finding the package.

trickpony1

Take meal early and set truck up stop for stop.
Make your morning commits;
Find a safe place to park;
Punch meal;
Eat the lunch and sports drinks you brought from home as you;
Sort your truck and organize your thoughts.
Punch off meal and;
Finish your day in a more relaxed manner.

The company knows drivers trying to qualify do this. It isn't a secret.
I did it years ago (before some of you were born).

Hope this helps.

ManInBrown

Punch meal;
Punch off meal and;

Hope this helps.
Yup. You do what you got to do to get hired. Then 1st day permanent you do it by the books. You don’t do a thing for free. Don’t even say hello to them in the morning until after start time, takes you ten minutes to find a box, oh well.

Punch meal;
Punch off meal and;

Hope this helps.
At least you could sheet up all of your packages on paper...

DOK

You lose most of your time in back of the car looking for packages. Take the time to set up ten stops ahead and continue to move stops up as you free up more shelf space. Its a good idea to make sure you actually have the package for the next stop before you drive to it. Also look in your DIAD and make sure you have the correct number of boxes for that particular stop, you don't want to walk all the way up to the delivery point and figure out there is another package left in the car.
This and also as you’re looking for a particular package try and remember the other ones you’re sorting through.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I would have politely informed him That's not how it works here.
if I did not work then I would talk to my supervisor and say that we have an employee working off the clock and if he gets hurt how you can justify filling out that access report?

Stopped it here by grieving it
Senior driver wanted to know why he wasn’t asked to load Dopey’s car. grieved it got paid only took once. After that no drivers allowed on belt until start time

Drove the runner gunners absolutely nuts