Pacquaio vs ALGERI.

Returntosender

If Pacman still got his speed? than Pacman. However a boxer can age very fast since his they're last fight. I think he's on decline of his career since he got KO.

I really haven't seen Algeria fight except for highlights. I know he's a former kickboxer.
If you like kick boxers checkout Ramon Decker.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
www.xmeforums.com. Been using this website since 2010. You pay like 10 bux a month to stream all you want. Always watch all the ufc and boxing pay per views. Sometimes it will buffer but what do you expect from streaming and 10 bux. Usually its really good. It reminds me of watching like standard definition tv but lil better.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Got it hooked up to my media pc to my receiver to my 163 inch screen. Got the fellas coming over tonight for it and some ping pong HEE-HAW lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Could be a tough fight for Pacman since this kid is long and lanky and is really athletic. Way more athletc than anybody Pacman has fought before. If the kid uses his jab and movement and oves foward hes got a shot. He cant be moving backwards and get caught on ropes or he could be in trouble. The kids really intelligent too so should be interesting.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just gotta crawl out of Bieber's bed first.
He's good but he's such a :censored2: Floyd is. He's been ducking Manny for years. A couple years ago I would have said he would beat Manny easy but I think Manny will beat him at this point in their careers. Manny would carry the fight cause Floyd only fights in spurts now it seems.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Got it pulled up then went to a buddies that was havin a little get toghether
Thanks!!!
Cool dude. I've been using that website since 2010. It does go down once in a while I guess because their server may get too much traffic on it but 10 bux 1 time a month is still alot cheaper. Johnny Hendricks versus Robbie Lawler rematch in 2 weeks (ufc). That's 2 pay per views for 10 bux. That's how I roll lol.