Paedophilia 'culturally accepted in south Afghanistan'

texan

Just want to put my hands over my ears and not hear any more.
I just do not get it as it is and was accepted in both cultures.

bbsam

Staff member
Just want to put my hands over my ears and not hear any more.
I just do not get it as it is and was accepted in both cultures.
I understand the sentiment, but biologically speaking (and we are biological), today's social norms are the oddity.

texan

Think it is time to sign off and go take a long hot shower.
Got this sickly stench feeling all over me.

Southpark did a wonderful NAMBLA episode about 15 years ago.
I haven't watched cartoons since I was around 10. I have seen a couple of clips from the show and I wouldn't waste my time trying to figure out what words the one caricature was saying. It's all gibberish to me.

and I'm not to sure I could put NAMBLA. in the same sentence as wonderful without getting a queasy stomach. I was right, bleeeck

bbsam

Staff member
Let me help you. There were two NAMBLA conferences going on: the North American Man Boy Love Association and the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes. The Southpark boys, fans of Marlon Brando went to the wrong hotel.

BrownMeetPurple

You know what, if you take your time to research without holding a bias (ya right), you will learn that this practice was abolished and strict punishment was carried out by the Taliban when they were in government. But Thanks to the US of A, not only the drugs came back 1000x but paedophilia has become stronger than ever.

Also in regards to the comment " that was then this is now"... pretty ignorant of the person to make that comment! Genius, Afghans never had a stable education system so what did you expect? They should pull out bachelor degrees out of their behinds?:)