Paid bathroom break

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I’m just making sure, I had the center manager and 2 on cars following me the other day
I would have driven up to them.

Asked in a concerning way if they were ok.

Then proceeded to talk to them for an extended amount of time.

Then called in needing someone to take 33 stops of me because they wanted to shoot the breeze.

Every single time.

charm299

I would have driven up to them.

Asked in a concerning way if they were ok.

Then proceeded to talk to them for an extended amount of time.

Then called in needing someone to take 33 stops of me because they wanted to shoot the breeze.

Every single time.
They pulled me over once I got in a neighborhood, they ended up taking 20 stops off of me because I had an 8 hr request. It’s a new center manager and he been firing people for stupid :censored2:.

DriverNerd

You can take as many bathroom breaks that you need. The only issue is if you go into a convenience store or restaurant and come out with food/drink and don't put it in as break. If you need to use the bathroom, you go do your thing, then go straight back to work it is all paid time.

charm299

You can take as many bathroom breaks that you need. The only issue is if you go into a convenience store or restaurant and come out with food/drink and don't put it in as break. If you need to use the bathroom, you go do your thing, then go straight back to work it is all paid time.
I go in a restaurant,take a piss, and then click out for lunch

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
you old folggies with prostates the size of a coconut..........maybe.
5903F2FA-19B8-484F-B074-BCE96D054354.gif

Cowboy Mac

I go in a restaurant,take a piss, and then click out for lunch
You are not allowed to combine a paid restroom break with lunch break. Plan it so you deliver a stop in between the restroom and lunch break.