Paid Covid19 days question

Dave426

They are paid days , according to the wording of the contract language, all paid days by UPS are counted towards entitlements, such as,Holidays,vacations,personal day,option days,jury duty. what gives with paid covid Days?

Dave426

They are paid days , according to the wording of the contract language, all paid days by UPS are counted towards entitlements, and count as punches towards your 156 days.. such as,Holidays,vacations,personal day,option days,jury duty. what gives with paid covid Days?

charm299

They are paid days , according to the wording of the contract language, all paid days by UPS are counted towards entitlements, such as,Holidays,vacations,personal day,option days,jury duty. what gives with paid covid Days?
Show me in the contract, I was told holidays and vacations are not counted towards reports. Only for pension.

Dave426

156 reportw.jpg

Dave426

Show me in the contract, I was told holidays and vacations are not counted towards reports. Only for pension.
You were told wrong, in both cases.. Pension is based on 1800 hours worked in a calendar year, for a full timer not on punches or reports. Article 69 , page 264... Part Timers have to work 750 hours a year for pension credit.. Who told you this? Steward or a BA? Management?

542thruNthru

You were told wrong, in both cases.. Pension is based on 1800 hours worked in a calendar year, for a full timer not on punches or reports. Article 69 , page 264... Part Timers have to work 750 hours a year for pension credit.. Who told you this? Steward or a BA? Management?
Might want to read Article 69 #4 again. It's paid hours not worked.

charm299

I’m a tcd, I was told by steward that vacations do not count towards myreports for following year. It also didn’t show on reports list that union gets every month. Maybe it’s different for a tcd.

542thruNthru

I’m a tcd, I was told by steward that vacations do not count towards myreports for following year. It also didn’t show on reports list that union gets every month. Maybe it’s different for a tcd.
It's because you're a TCD. It's to get fulltime vacation pay instead of part time. You have to work 156 reports as a TCD.