Paid option week when putting in 2 week notice?

Thead Shi

Going in this morning to hear a final job offer at a new company and haven't decided if I'm going to accept or not. In the event I do accept the new job, I will have the vacation sheet today or tomorrow and am curious if I will get paid out for my option week if I do not take it or if I need to take a week off here and plan it as my last week. Any help would be appreciated!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Going in this morning to hear a final job offer at a new company and haven't decided if I'm going to accept or not. In the event I do accept the new job, I will have the vacation sheet today or tomorrow and am curious if I will get paid out for my option week if I do not take it or if I need to take a week off here and plan it as my last week. Any help would be appreciated!

If it were me I’d use all option, vacation days and so on
Before I put in my notice

If not good luck getting paid for them

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Would get a payout in my supplement but check yours to be sure. Here , you get them at the beginning of the year and yours to use or be paid at any time.

Thead Shi

Thanks for your responses! I'll double check with the stewy when he doesn't get the phone call in the morning and actually comes into work lol. Thought I would ask on here because he never seems to know anything when anybody in the building asks him a question.

Superteeth2478

Actually, at least in my area, I've noticed that vacation time is paid out but option week time isn't. Not sure what the difference is that leads to one being paid out and not the other.