paid time

1989NW

Once Maxed out how much total combined paid time do drivers receive?
Vacation, sick time, option days, etc.
I have heard 6 weeks 7 weeks 8 weeks. Which one is it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So does that mean that every region has their own contract that is separate from other regions?

They are supplements to the master contract and, yes, each one has articles unique to that area.

For example, ours has an article dealing with snow emergencies, which would not be in the Florida supplement, for obvious reasons.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
If you state which area of the country you're in, someone will likely have the specific answer your're looking for.

In the meantime, it should be listed in your contract, towards the back in a supplement or rider, past the NMA.

CoolStoryBro

Once Maxed out how much total combined paid time do drivers receive?
Vacation, sick time, option days, etc.
I have heard 6 weeks 7 weeks 8 weeks. Which one is it?

It's depends on where you are.

Where I am at we get 7 weeks of paid vacation. 5 option days. And 5 sick days per year when maxed out.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

4 personal, 5 sick and up to 6 weeks vacation.

My projected retirement date is 6/22/18. Thanks to the above, my projected last work day is 4/30/18.

All I have to do is not take a day off before then.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
In the West, you'd also be eligible to begin drawing your first pension check starting May 1st in that scenario.

And keep your UPS paid healthcare thru the end of August. That's how mine worked anyway.

I know you've planned this out for some time and are probably well aware as to whether any of this applies in your situation already.