Palatine automation

Jetboat1

I was talking to one of the flashlight people and asked when the automatic sorting machines would be installed. He said it takes 7 months to get the order back from germany. So they need to order by the end of May to start installing after peak 2018. Anyone know anymore?

Yolo

We have automatic sorting machines. We still have human sorters too. Didn't really change anything for sorters or flashlight people.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I was talking to one of the flashlight people and asked when the automatic sorting machines would be installed. He said it takes 7 months to get the order back from germany. So they need to order by the end of May to start installing after peak 2018. Anyone know anymore?
We are installing now. It will be a year and a half

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You'll love the new system, the automated smalls sort prints out a 'no read' on every other box, misses entirely and then misapplies a label. and nobody will think twice about putting a 20lb box of amazon onto the tilt table and into a bag.

flatbread

Occasional Lurker
And what in the world is palpatine automation?
giphy.gif

Heavy Package

You're so stupid my head hurts.

mag09-headlamp.jpg