Palatine feeder driver....

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Yes, a Palatine feeder driver sustained a serious injury moving a "doghouse". No official word on whether amputation of the foot will be necessary, but we are hoping/praying it won't be.

brett636

In nearly 7 years of feeders I have only had to move those things a grand total of 2 times. Not my favorite trailer to maneuver. I would be interested in hearing how this drivers foot got crushed by it though. I wish him the best. BTW, here we call them "Condos".

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
We call them MDU's here.

So do we.

20170218_081905.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes, a Palatine feeder driver sustained a serious injury moving a "doghouse". No official word on whether amputation of the foot will be necessary, but we are hoping/praying it won't be.
I heard at a PCM on Friday someone in management said he ended up losing his foot, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Either way I hope he recovers quickly.

bobups3

Yes he lost his foot after a couple of unsuccessful surgeries trying to repair blood flow. And yes it happen while moving a dog house with no brakes, not sure how it happen but he was a senior driver that had moved this piece of equipment many times. Here at Palatine we have been praying for him.