Palin - Guvner or Senator?

What is the best long-term move for Sarah?

• Stay as Governor

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Go for Senate

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What do you think Sarah should do?
Stay as a Governor or go for the Senate seat that will be coming open. She can have either way it appears?

Americans do not like to elect Senators into the Presidency.

Governor of Alaska does not get her "exposure".

Any other thoughts?

tieguy

Banned
She has the homey stint as mayor. The hard nosed reputation as an alaskan governor who has cleaned up corruption and stared down the russians. What better job then to clean up all the democratic pork spending that will be attempted with this version of economy destroying liberals.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
She will do far less damage to our nation if she stays up there in Alaska and sticks to hunting moose and being a hockey mom. The woman would be out of her depth in a puddle.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
She will do far less damage to our nation if she stays up there in Alaska and sticks to hunting moose and being a hockey mom. The woman would be out of her depth in a puddle.

Do I sense a bit of P***s envy there?
Just because she hunts and field-strips big moose while it takes you and two others to do the same to a puny elk? :funny:

JK sober

mikestrek

Sorry HOAXSTER, BUT Governor Palin strikes me as a good person but she has no political skills. Remember the VP Debates? You can't just give someone a stack of books to suddenly learn foreign policy or geography or current events. Think about it Republicans were trying to shield her from the press so she wouldn't blow it for Mccain.

It would be like throwing you or me or just anyone out there and telling you sink or swim. With todays politics you can't do that and Mccain should have known that but he took a gamble to get some of the Hillary Clinton or women in general.

Republican Mitt Romney, Mike Huckaby or John Mcain. They all understand politics and have been involved for years. They understand what to say and what not to say. They don't need someone to hold there hand.

Can you imagine a Primary debate with Sarah Paklin, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckaby Huckaby, John McCain. Governor Plain wouldn't stand a chance against them.

She's born and raised in Alaska. Away from the Mainstream US. I honestly don't think it was fair of the Republican party to put her in the awkward position of jumping into the world limelight when she was obviously unprepared.

The Republican party is going to have to look for new leadership and I think Sarah Palin has had enough anyway. She's probably loving Alaska even more now. :happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sorry HOAXSTER, BUT Governor Palin strikes me as a good person ...
It would be like throwing you or me or just anyone out there and telling you sink or swim.

:happy-very:

Can't disagree but...
What is inherent (and the purpose) in the survey is whether Sarah has the ability to grow and sharpen her political skills.
If she stays as Governor, she is relegating herself to the local politics of Alaska. At least for the next 6 years or more.
If she goes to the US Senate, she is getting into politics on a national level where she can learn about Africa (LOL) and sharpen her political skills.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I didn't particularly care for John McCain this time around but what I've heard about Governor Palin has been almost totally positive. She's also a likeable individual. I'd like to see her try for the U.S. Senate and see how she does there. If she can maintain her politics when she has experience give her a shot at the presidency. Its a FREE COUNTRY! There's a good reason the parties field many candidates and have the Primary Season. My two cents. -Rocky

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
She has the homey stint as mayor. The hard nosed reputation as an alaskan governor who has cleaned up corruption and stared down the russians. What better job then to clean up all the democratic pork spending that will be attempted with this version of economy destroying liberals.

You begining to sound like a broken record. With the emphasis on broken.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I say , let her run for president again, just anoint her now, let her campaign for 4 years by herself.

I would enjoy watching President Obama breaking Reagans electoral record and popular vote record.

LOL...

Amazing how people view this dummie with any esteem. Dumb as dirt, cheap as chinese dog biscuit.

But she sure looks good!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Amazing how people view this dummie with any esteem. Dumb as dirt, cheap as chinese dog biscuit.

But she sure looks good!
I'm amazed at how derogatory people are towards the four people on the ticket.

While I don't think much of politicians, just out of principle, I realize that these people are smart, sharp people that are smarter than me and probably anyone posting on this site.

Calling someone stupid or a maroon only weakens your point and reflects badly on yourself.

tieguy

Banned
Sorry HOAXSTER, BUT Governor Palin strikes me as a good person but she has no political skills. Remember the VP Debates?

I do indeed remember them. She had biden chuckling while she was whipping his but. that takes a lot of skill.

Your party is scared to death of Palin and went after her harder then they did McCain.

Palin going to congress would be terrific , she would call out anyone who tried to piggyback any pork. That kind of honesty is really what we need not the political skill you reference.

america is fed up with politicians that have political skill only.

mikestrek

I do indeed remember them. She had biden chuckling while she was whipping his but. that takes a lot of skill.

Your party is scared to death of Palin and went after her harder then they did McCain.

Palin going to congress would be terrific , she would call out anyone who tried to piggyback any pork. That kind of honesty is really what we need not the political skill you reference.

america is fed up with politicians that have political skill only.
TIEGUY, We all know both sides (Democrats & Republicans) have to have political skill to survive todsy.

TIEGUY, If you and the Republican party are banking everything on Sarah Palin. Fine by me. In that case I look forward to an even bigger LANDSLIDE in 2012

I'll give you a suggestion TIEGUY. Jump on the bandwagon of a handfull of Republicans that are lookig for new Leadership. Don't take my word for it, Watch Fox News.

How bad is this when I have to help out a Republican. I'm sorry but Republicans are in bad shape. Can they recover from this one? I'm starting to feel sorry for all these lost Republicans. They don't know where to turn for leadership.

tieguy

Banned
TIEGUY, We all know both sides (Democrats & Republicans) have to have political skill to survive todsy.

TIEGUY, If you and the Republican party are banking everything on Sarah Palin. Fine by me. In that case I look forward to an even bigger LANDSLIDE in 2012

I'll give you a suggestion TIEGUY. Jump on the bandwagon of a handfull of Republicans that are lookig for new Leadership. Don't take my word for it, Watch Fox News.

How bad is this when I have to help out a Republican. I'm sorry but Republicans are in bad shape. Can they recover from this one? I'm starting to feel sorry for all these lost Republicans. They don't know where to turn for leadership.

Considering the amount of wasteful spending coming out of this congress I'll take someone who will eliminate the pork. I really don't need Palin politcally kissing anyones but when she does so. We have too much political skill and not enough honesty.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The wonder of FAUX news is that all the stories of PALINS failures as a VP candidate come from them.

Karl Cameron, the "imbedded" campaign "reporter" for FAUX news covering the McCain campaign, broke the indepth news of PALINS nonsense behind the scenes.

But how would he get such access to this information?

Hmmm?

Is he that great of a reporter? Does he have special detective skills??

NO, of course not. You need someone on the inside to provide "inside" scoop.

But why?

To help the democrats? No. To help Obama? No, he already won.

Ok then, why? Well, its easy. The republicans are afraid of PALIN themselves. Her ignorance, displayed for all to see over a 6 week period of time was embarrassing enough. Time for those in charge of the RNC to destroy her. But how?

Why was it Karl Cameron who broke the story on FAUX?

This is where the fun begins. Karl Camerons wife (Pauline) was a campaign aide to GW BUSH in 2000 and 2004. She has worked the RNC circuit for a while now getting into the "inner circles" of RNC power.

This is where FAUX news comes in. As the offical home of the RNC, FAUX does its best to represent to its "base" stories that keep them hooked.

When John McCain hired Steve Schmidt, Steve brought along many staffers that he worked with during the bush 00 & 04 campaigns. One of those staffers was none other than Pauline Cameron.

Now keep in mind, Karl Cameron isnt really his name, thats only his screen name so you wont make any connections to anyone during the GW BUSH campaigns. a little slimy, but whatever.

His real name is Karl Lamberg-Karlovsky.

Pauline had the "inside scoop" on PALIN and merely communicated this to Karl while they spent time together on the campaign trail.

Karls unnamed sources were merely his wifes recolections of events...

Funny how FAUX wont out his wife though?

Where is Bill Orielly's outrage over Camerons source?? Why no fist pounding on air showing what a tough guy he is?

Ill tell you why, he's in on the sham.

FAUX news wants no part of Sarah Palin in 2012.

Better to start the character assassination now, than wait for 2012.

This is what FAUX does.

You can expect more to come from FAUX.

LMAO!!

Bad Gas!

Other Side..you are really cute with your post..NOT!...Just wondering-Do you have a conservative or moderate bone in your body?...Most of my liberal friends who usually vote Democrate at least admit that neither party has it totally right..And I agree...But, I see a few hard left in congress that have nothing on you...It's quite sickening to suck up to every issue within your party...You need to think outside the box...Take a vacation...And do you really work somewhere at UPS?

tieguy

Banned
The wonder of FAUX news is that all the stories of PALINS failures as a VP candidate come from them.

Karl Cameron, the "imbedded" campaign "reporter" for FAUX news covering the McCain campaign, broke the indepth news of PALINS nonsense behind the scenes.

But how would he get such access to this information?

Hmmm?

Is he that great of a reporter? Does he have special detective skills??

NO, of course not. You need someone on the inside to provide "inside" scoop.

But why?

To help the democrats? No. To help Obama? No, he already won.

Ok then, why? Well, its easy. The republicans are afraid of PALIN themselves. Her ignorance, displayed for all to see over a 6 week period of time was embarrassing enough. Time for those in charge of the RNC to destroy her. But how?

Why was it Karl Cameron who broke the story on FAUX?

This is where the fun begins. Karl Camerons wife (Pauline) was a campaign aide to GW BUSH in 2000 and 2004. She has worked the RNC circuit for a while now getting into the "inner circles" of RNC power.

This is where FAUX news comes in. As the offical home of the RNC, FAUX does its best to represent to its "base" stories that keep them hooked.

When John McCain hired Steve Schmidt, Steve brought along many staffers that he worked with during the bush 00 & 04 campaigns. One of those staffers was none other than Pauline Cameron.

Now keep in mind, Karl Cameron isnt really his name, thats only his screen name so you wont make any connections to anyone during the GW BUSH campaigns. a little slimy, but whatever.

His real name is Karl Lamberg-Karlovsky.

Pauline had the "inside scoop" on PALIN and merely communicated this to Karl while they spent time together on the campaign trail.

Karls unnamed sources were merely his wifes recolections of events...

Funny how FAUX wont out his wife though?

Where is Bill Orielly's outrage over Camerons source?? Why no fist pounding on air showing what a tough guy he is?

Ill tell you why, he's in on the sham.

FAUX news wants no part of Sarah Palin in 2012.

Better to start the character assassination now, than wait for 2012.

This is what FAUX does.

You can expect more to come from FAUX.

LMAO!!

Its really easy to figure out. If the democrats really thought Palin was screwed up then would not spend so much time trying to find ways to tear her down. The dems are scared to death of Palin.

mikestrek

Its really easy to figure out. If the democrats really thought Palin was screwed up then would not spend so much time trying to find ways to tear her down. The dems are scared to death of Palin.
HEY tieguy, I want Sarah Palin to run in 2012 I want an even bigger LANDSLIDE for OBAMA.