Parents, do you find yourself doing this..

ups1990

singing tunes from some of your child's favorite tv show. While driving down the road either in a UPS truck or my own, the urge to start singing a song by the Wiggles or Jack's Big Show is uncontrollable. I watch at least an episode day with my son. For me to watch one of my shows is impossible on a weeknight. The evenings is a mad scramble, come home, play time with my boy, feed the dogs, clean the poop and fertalize the eggs.

over9five

Staff member
YES! And my kids are 21 and 19. Really gets weird when I start singing "Me and my friends are Gem girls, Gem, Gem is my name". That was from when my 21 year old was about 8...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I still love to color and always have. I find it very soothing & relaxing. My grandkids are beyond colorbook age, but I'll never outgrow it. Got to be Crayolas too......none of that waxy crap crayon stuff.:surprised:

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
LOL. Was singing it last night while I was hooking my set and didn't even realize until another driver started singing it, too.

bigbrownhen

My 3yr old little girl's current favorite it Lazy Town, there is one episode that has all the songs on it. Her's is "No one's lazy in Lazy Town". It's a corny show, but has a great message. We have to watch it everyday, and eat our "sports candy".(i.e apples or bannanas).