Parking lot

Upass.

20200312_155223.jpg
Why do people like to park in the front of the ups truck?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why do people like to park in the front of the ups truck?
Was with a sup a few weeks back. Someone pulls right in front of me when I was getting out. He’s like :censored2: that’s a back first exception.

I’m like yeah this is the real world. This :censored2: happens every day.

GenericUsername

More like try to give you a post office package and act dumbfounded when you don’t take it.

I had a guy come yell at me because he couldn't find his package from the day before. Being a rich neighborhood and knowing this guy tips well and often orders stuff, I took the time to help him find his package... that turned out to be a USPS package they dumped into the bushes next to his mailbox.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a guy come yell at me because he couldn't find his package from the day before. Being a rich neighborhood and knowing this guy tips well and often orders stuff, I took the time to help him find his package... that turned out to be a USPS package they dumped into the bushes next to his mailbox.
Half them old goats still think UPS is part of the Post Office so you still probably won't get a tip. Besides that who needs a shiny quarter anyway?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
So many drivers roll back in neutral now. Might be more unsafe but the suits are happy.
Who actually cares about the suits? I reverse about 30 times a day. The PC is a tool for work and we are supposed to work smart and efficient. I’m not walking an entire block to avoid putting the car in reverse sorry not sorry.