Part-time Driver's Helper/Part-time Package Car Driver Jobs "On Topic"

Integrity

Binge Poster
My opinion is the best combo that could be created for all considered would be Sun-Thurs and Tues-Sat Driver Helper/Part-time Package Car Driver Combination jobs.

Let's discuss the merits of this and solutions this concept may resolve. (Pros)

Let's also discuss the potential problems inherent in the idea or problems that may be created by it. (Cons)

I

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Where are you reading that ?

Article 22-Full-Time Combination and Part-Time Employees - UPS Rising

-Bug-

You didn't read the whole thing did you?

This is the exact reason why everyone of us have grave misgivings about the Teamsters keeping the company from doing whatever they feel like after the vote! Do you understand this?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
In all my years junior men have never been able to work overtime before senior men.

I can't see your worry about this.

I see it every damn day, please get your eye's checked. Why is this even being debated?

Teamsters please grow a pair and tell the company to just fully staff!! Good God Jr. what does the company have over you? I thought Putin owned tRump but he is free compared to you!

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Where are you reading that ?

Article 22-Full-Time Combination and Part-Time Employees - UPS Rising

-Bug-

Article 37, Section 1.b. and c. shall not apply to 22.4 combination drivers. In those buildings in which the Company creates 22.4 combination jobs to cover weekend deliveries, Article 37, Section 1.c. 9.5 protections shall apply to all seniority RPCDs regardless of the route they hold or number of years of seniority.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why do 22.4s have to be paid less, internet hero?

The 22.4 will a lesser job. It is not so much the work but the position.

It is a Full Time Combination Driver. Created to advance the position and opportunity of part-timers and in doing so assist the Premier workers of the Co the RPCD.

Everyone in life must pay their dues, one way or another. Generally speaking; here the job/classification obviously is being negotiated to handle the days and hours that the RPCD don't want.

It will be a lesser job(no offense meant, life is life). Lesser jobs get less money, less perks and privileges and in the case of collective bargaining, usually lesser protections of said perks and privileges.

On the bright side it appears to limit opportunity to the highly esteemed RPCD jobs to members which may speed up the process of obtaining one of the coveted RPCD positions and the pay, perks and privileges in accordance with the position.

Existing and former RPCD deserve to be highly esteemed.

The position deserves to have pay, perks, privilege to reflect this esteem for what they do and have done for the organization.

Box Ox

The 22.4 will a lesser job. It is not so much the work but the position.

It is a Full Time Combination Driver. Created to advance the position and opportunity of part-timers and in doing so assist the Premier workers of the Co the RPCD.

You cannot be serious.

El Correcto

god is dead
My opinion is the best combo that could be created for all considered would be Sun-Thurs and Tues-Sat Driver Helper/Part-time Package Car Driver Combination jobs.

Let's discuss the merits of this and solutions this concept may resolve. (Pros)

Let's also discuss the potential problems inherent in the idea or problems that may be created by it. (Cons)

I
Where’s the integrity in teamsters handing the company even more profitability in the form of lower paid drivers in exchange for the new minimum wage in some parts of this country for part timers and less than 5 dollars for their drivers. Sorry not interested, also some drivers want the over time, not only want it but depend on it.