Part time overtime

Ross722

I am part time preload but worked double shifts all week and worked Saturday too. Would all of Saturday been overtime since I’ve had over 40 before working Saturday

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I am part time preload but worked double shifts all week and worked Saturday too. Would all of Saturday been overtime since I’ve had over 40 before working Saturday

Depends on the area you are in. In my area part-timers get OT on anything past their 5th shift.

JustDeliverIt

Upstate NY

I'm in Upstate NY supplement. You won't get automatic OT on the 6th punch until you have 40 hours of straight time first. As preload you get OT after 5.5 hours so after 5 days you only have 27.5. First 5.5 would be straight time and any hours worked on a Sunday is automatic time and a half. Sucks, but that's what it is.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I'm in Upstate NY supplement. You won't get automatic OT on the 6th punch until you have 40 hours of straight time first. As preload you get OT after 5.5 hours so after 5 days you only have 27.5. First 5.5 would be straight time and any hours worked on a Sunday is automatic time and a half. Sucks, but that's what it is.
Did you know Dave?
🧔✊

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Sadly, I can’t tag Dave.
39BDAB9D-A416-4A94-9077-EBB8340E775B.gif