Part time P.M. Air driver

Does anybody know how many hours a part time pm air driver will get during peak? I make 23 an hour on overtime inside working as many hours as I want. Trying to decide if I should stay inside or take the Job

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Does anybody know how many hours a part time pm air driver will get during peak? I make 23 an hour on overtime inside working as many hours as I want. Trying to decide if I should stay inside or take the Job
Depends on your skill set here. We have the guys and gals that PM drive and have a brain run shuttle work to drivers before their air run.

Depends on your skill set here. We have the guys and gals that PM drive and have a brain run shuttle work to drivers before their air run.
I start training next week so I won't have any skill sadly lol, I've done driver helper for 2 seasons about 5 years ago but that's the only experience I have. I understand that driving is the hardest Job at the company

barnyard

KTM rider
All of our air guys work as many hours as they want during peak. Last year, 3 or 4 of them did their inside work and then did a half day of delivering ground. I am pretty sure that the same 3 or 4 were working 6 days/week and getting just under 70 hours per week.

Ok that's good to hear then. Do you know if I can still work inside during peak and do the air driving? I didn't get a combo job just PT air. I've heard different opinions from everybody. Union steward said I can sign the extra work sheet but i have to be off the road for 10 hours

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ok that's good to hear then. Do you know if I can still work inside during peak and do the air driving? I didn't get a combo job just PT air. I've heard different opinions from everybody. Union steward said I can sign the extra work sheet but i have to be off the road for 10 hours
you most likely will get 2 hours

barnyard

KTM rider
They usually have you come in early to do a metro pickup route before your air route. If they have trucks available
That is what our guy will do. After, will go and meet all the drivers that will not make the last air shuttle and then pick up more air and then go to the airport.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
E4DB8916-D7EC-40BC-9A14-841DDF759DF5.jpeg
Do you like gladiator movies??

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
@Matthew511 :I believe the restriction is to be off the clock for 10 hours.