Part time pension

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I've been with company 23years. Can you borrow from your pension?

Not from my pension...ask your business agent and he will give it to you straight.

By the way they decided to eliminate the part timers' pension plans during the 2018 negotiations, it is clearly written in the contract book, pretty sure it is in one of those supplemental agreements somewhere..

Seriously...I am joking...you have 2 years to go to apply for your 1,000 + a month pension benefit and 7 years for your 30 year benefit listed in Article 34 master if you possess a contract book...If you are truly blessed and are in one of those West Coast Conferences double or triple those monetary benefits

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We should be at least accurate....

"$1325 for retirement at any age with 25 years of part-time Credited Service (based on $53.00 per year of Credited Service)"

At least I noted +.. less than a thousand if you want Health and Welfare coverage for yourself and your spouse. That co pay of 400 a month will end when you become eligible for Medicare at age 65, than you get the whole 1,325.

Also the part timer’s pension under the Central and Southern does not improve once you have 35 vested years, it is frozen. Every other full timer with a few exceptions will continue to get increases with length of service and age, no limits.