PART TIME PM AIR DRIVER

jada miller

Top rate is over $32/hr right now for an air driver. If you never were a air driver (Saturday air, EAMs etc) then you have to go through a 4 year progression. I'm not sure if the MRA raises apply to air drivers, otherwise you'll have to start at $15/hr. PM air driving is one of the easiest PT jobs at UPS. It is a great way to get experience as a driver without all the pressure and workload. Also you may have a opportunity to be an "air shuttle" to the airport, and also likely you will have days where they need you to come early (late air, driver help), so you can get extra hours. Any ground work performed, you get RPCD pay for all hours for that day.
I'm a pt air driver who makes $34.50 hr granted I hade 2 yr progression

jada miller

Why aren't these jobs red circled eligible because it's considered part time work?
I never understood what red circled employees was. Can you explain? Please?
All I nw is that per the union after my grievance is that I had a 2 year progression that put me at $32 an hour. I will still get raises till I hit top rate of a full time driver.
I have many people gunning for my position because this got out because of management.