Part time retirement

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Get a number for ups retirement and call. Because anything else gets you 20 different answers. I think you have to have 30 and be 55. Or you cant get it til 65.

hjb8399

I emailed. I also am from Ohio. I will have over 30 part time years service credit when I turn 50 in 2020 The unknown for me is healthcare. I am not sure at what age I can retire and still receive it or how much I will have to pay for it if I go at age 50

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Does PT management have a pension plan?
Yes. Well here anyway. I had 8 yrs pt. 6 pt mgmt 2 hrly. I receive 550 ish. for my 6 yrs pt mgmt. 74 for my 2 yrs pt. I think you have to have 5 yrs pt to be vested...it comes from ups only. My driver yrs come from ups\ ibt. I get 3 checks. One for pt mgmt years which i believe is paid at 1.5 yrs as far as pension amount. And pt hourly is paid at . 5. . not real sure but thats what i was told. When i finally split. I was not sure. What you can do is go on upsers.com and ask for an estimate based on the yr and month you plan to retire. You can put in 3 different scenarios to help you plan. Hope this helps.