Part Time Supervising is the worst job EVER. If you're considering it, DO NOT DO IT.

I just wanted to say I regret taking this position. My stress has continually skyrocketed along with my health deteriorating. I believe I even got carpal tunnel from operating this ridiculous computer system. I hope this job becomes automated because no one and I mean no one should work this job. The money isn't even THAT great for someone my age. I'm glad I'm leaving as this isn't helping my resume at all. In fact, I can say with empirical evidence it made it WORSE. It's almost as if you're making a deal with the devil.

Well I ripped up the contract. I don't care if my full-time supervisor gets mad over me being here for two months. It is not worth balancing the headache and college at all. I'm so happy I read the forums before I put myself in an abysmal :censored2:hole.

Corporations will instantaneously tell you the good so they can get their bonuses. Don't do it. None of this is going to assist me in the future besides learning office politics (which is asinine as well). Night and sunrise are the worst sorts.

Union people look away when they see me. Drivers do nothing but make fun of me as well as management. All they talk about is how much money they make. When they can do alcohol until they can't see anymore. It's abhorrent and I see why management goes to rehab. I can say I've learned how to manage bull:censored2: though.

All in all, this has been a great learning experience but let some other :censored2: take the position. Do not leave your Union and do not think about working this job through college unless you're thick skinned. Even then it's not worth it.

Also, Amazon get your own transportation because it's hell moving prime.

Don't do it. Praise automation that I'm going into. Holding out until the next job but did a drug test for it already. Never again will I be belittled on a job like this. Ever.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_2880.GIF

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I just wanted to say I regret taking this position. My stress has continually skyrocketed along with my health deteriorating. I believe I even got carpal tunnel from operating this ridiculous computer system. I hope this job becomes automated because no one and I mean no one should work this job. The money isn't even THAT great for someone my age. I'm glad I'm leaving as this isn't helping my resume at all. In fact, I can say with empirical evidence it made it WORSE. It's almost as if you're making a deal with the devil.

Well I ripped up the contract. I don't care if my full-time supervisor gets mad over me being here for two months. It is not worth balancing the headache and college at all. I'm so happy I read the forums before I put myself in an abysmal :censored2:hole.

Corporations will instantaneously tell you the good so they can get their bonuses. Don't do it. None of this is going to assist me in the future besides learning office politics (which is asinine as well). Night and sunrise are the worst sorts.

Union people look away when they see me. Drivers do nothing but make fun of me as well as management. All they talk about is how much money they make. When they can do alcohol until they can't see anymore. It's abhorrent and I see why management goes to rehab. I can say I've learned how to manage bull:censored2: though.

All in all, this has been a great learning experience but let some other :censored2: take the position. Do not leave your Union and do not think about working this job through college unless you're thick skinned. Even then it's not worth it.

Don't do it. Praise automation that I'm going into. Holding out until the next job but did a drug test for it already. Never again will I be belittled on a job like this. Ever.

What are you trying to say? There is no benifit to doing it?
Did you ever consider that it just may be you, and not the job

Turdferguson

Just a turd

giphy (21).gif