ZetaTheCoyote

So everybody I've asked at the Lexington hub has given me such a mixed variety of answers to this question that I am really unsure of who to believe. On the 3rd of December I passed the part-time supervisor test. Now I'm just simply waiting to be notified of when I get this position. How long does this notification usually take to get to me? From multiple supervisors I've heard numbers that are so ridiculously far apart that I am utterly confused--one said he was made a supervisor within a week of taking it, one told me it was seven months, and another told me it was a year and a half. Could anybody offer some clarification?

Box Ox

Tbh it's more about feeling on par with the rest of my family who excel in everything they do.

Part time sup is not the way to get to that.

But now that I think about it...maybe you could lead a personally meaningless existence as a PT sup, but still impress family the same way you might a future employer who doesn't realize how meaningless the role actually is. Ya know, looks better on paper and all that.

Think the key is probably to decide whether you want to do what's best for you over the long term, or what looks best to family right now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So everybody I've asked at the Lexington hub has given me such a mixed variety of answers to this question that I am really unsure of who to believe. On the 3rd of December I passed the part-time supervisor test. Now I'm just simply waiting to be notified of when I get this position. How long does this notification usually take to get to me? From multiple supervisors I've heard numbers that are so ridiculously far apart that I am utterly confused--one said he was made a supervisor within a week of taking it, one told me it was seven months, and another told me it was a year and a half. Could anybody offer some clarification?

Talk at the fat guy at the customer counter

He knows all