Part time to full time deadline?

So I tried to add my name to the list for my buildings part time to full time list

I was told I missed the deadline so I won't be added till October.

It was the 29th of August though.

Anyone know how this works?

It was during normal business hours and the HR sup was there all day...couldn't they just add me right then and there?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The deadline was end of business day 8/29 (Friday) and you tried to add your name to the list and was told that you had missed the deadline? File a grievance.

Yes showed up just before 2pm;I was thinking maybe it gets added by a different timezone?

I have had plenty of trouble with management lately ( usually happens when ft jobs start opening up).

Last edited:

barnyard

KTM rider
If the bid sheet had a deadline time and you were after the deadline, you are out of luck. Bid sheets in my building have a specific pull down time.

By The Book

What the hell is a PT to FT list? Here PTers who want to go FT bid on specific jobs.
Part time employees can only bid into their classification here. They sign the list to go full time and then are called up based on seniority and go to the class. They usually drive Saturdays until they are the next one to become a full time driver