Part time union looking at internal job listings

I currently pickoff on the twilight shift and have been with the company for close to 6.5 years. I earned my degree recently and have curiously browsed what is posted on the upsers internal job listings site. How often does UPS select part time hourly employees to fill these positions when they possess most if not all required qualifications?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I currently pickoff on the twilight shift and have been with the company for close to 6.5 years. I earned my degree recently and have curiously browsed what is posted on the upsers internal job listings site. How often does UPS select part time hourly employees to fill these positions when they possess most if not all required qualifications?
It does happen....it definitely can't hurt to try.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You will never know unless you apply.

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid
To apply for an internal posting an employee must have successfully completed MAPP and meet requirements for the position, however the candidate is not required to already be in a management position.

Sent using BrownCafe App