Part timers making full rate

Trump2020

So I thought I chime in with this fun fact. So for at least 5 yrs part time preloaders in my bldg get paid full rate when they pull pics which is alot. Another fun fact as of last week 1 of them clocked 101 hrs. 930 pm until 8pm every day or something like that. Hes looking at close to 20k gross in 1 month. I know he also made 15k in December. How crazy is that! Stupid if you ask me. Good for them bad for all you drivers busting your ass in progression.

El Correcto

god is dead
So I thought I chime in with this fun fact. So for at least 5 yrs part time preloaders in my bldg get paid full rate when they pull pics which is alot. Another fun fact as of last week 1 of them clocked 101 hrs. 930 pm until 8pm every day or something like that. Hes looking at close to 20k gross in 1 month. I know he also made 15k in December. How crazy is that! Stupid if you ask me. Good for them bad for all you drivers busting your ass in progression.
Cool story

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
9:30pm to 8pm every day?

So you’re saying that he got 10.5 hours off the whole week and that’s NOT busting his ass? Sorry but I’d rather drive a blown out PC every single day and be off by 8pm latest while still making more money than him because inside top rate is less than drivers top pay k thanks for playing byeeeee.

Trump2020

We get 37.76 an hr. After preload he scans the bldg all day making 56.64. And I know I drove 10yrs dont gotta tell me. Just saying and not playing. Thanks

542thruNthru

So you're upset that a fellow Teamster makes good money?

What do you care what he makes. Are you paying him?

Trump2020

Listen I'm not bagging the guys. Just thought it was interesting that they make same money as driver pay a pay low union due on top of contract stating only 22.3s working skilled positions get full rate. That's all good for them.

542thruNthru

Also they don't pay me $37.76 an hour. I would do this job for that little money.

Damn auto correct. That should say wouldn't

tenor-12.gif

Dough99

34806F37-D555-4B40-BC68-75A0A22E3AC2.gif