Party in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

anHOURover

I’m heading up to party with my brothers and sisters in Boston.
I got my equipment with me and I have a list. I just have a few questions I need answered from the z man and the bully. I also hear tdu is there as well and I have ?s for them as well. see you soon guys !

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
giphy.gif

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I got my equipment with me and I have a list. I just have a few questions I need answered from the z man and the bully. I also hear tdu is there as well and I have ?s for them as well. see you soon guys !
Did you buy a ticket?

Inthegame

Will you be wearing your ankle bracelet?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have $10 that says he won't show up, and another $100 in a GoFundMe account for legal fees, for anyone who takes his "equipment" and smashes it to bits if he finds the nuts to show up?

wide load

I have $10 that says he won't show up, and another $100 in a GoFundMe account for legal fees, for anyone who takes his "equipment" and smashes it to bits if he find the nuts to show up?
He will be in the right place. That most certainly will happen. Being that the event is on a boat, there is a good chance you’ll never have to deal with another post from anhour ever again.

wide load

2851B358-A435-4617-80A5-0845327E3855.jpeg
We have a group of about 100 coming to the event from local 251. See you and Tony 4Q there!

wide load

That should be an interesting encounter.... you being 5’5 with a bullhorn getting all up in someone’s mug and Sean O being 5’5 with boots on and having his Entourage surrounding him ready to pounce on you....hope someone gets video of this....
Sean’s been doing some training. I don’t think the Hog Island Midget would stand a chance.

F

Frankie's Friend

I heard it's a private party that you need a ticket to. Any crashers could end up a little wet. Don't waste your time.
Wet will be less painful when he gets that bull horn shoved up his anus.

Maybe they can see if it doubles as a hang glider while its inserted.

anHOURover

Sean’s been doing some training. I don’t think the Hog Island Midget would stand a chance.
Very nice people here.
I was at coppersmith last night and I’m getting ready for today. Battery all charged up and ready for footage. It a little hard to understand the accent but I’m getting by.

F

Frankie's Friend

20180408_091156.jpg

Better wear some better head gear and make sure that your Teamcare coverage is still good.
This ain't hog's breath island.

Status
Not open for further replies.