PASSED DOT today!

Jody43

Passed my DOT exam. Meet with HR next week. They spoke of getting me scheduled for class. Is that Integrad they is referring to?
Happy 4th

Over 70

lol. It’s cool. I’ve heard all the warnings and I’ll take my chances.

I saw my UPS driver delivering to my neighbor as I was pulling into my driveway at 310pm as usual. He said amazingly it has managed to get worse since the 9 months I've been gone.

It's hard to feel bad for a guy making 34 an hour but I did as you could tell he was itching to get going because hes running against the clock. Nice guy. I asked him what time he got home the night before....845

I'm still a teamster so I still poke my head in here once in awhile to see what's up with the upcoming contract and stuff. Our contract is up on 12/31

Jody43

I saw my UPS driver delivering to my neighbor as I was pulling into my driveway at 310pm as usual. He said amazingly it has managed to get worse since the 9 months I've been gone.

It's hard to feel bad for a guy making 34 an hour but I did as you could tell he was itching to get going because hes running against the clock. Nice guy.

I'm still a teamster so I still poke my head in here once in awhile to see what's up with the upcoming contract and stuff. Our contract is up on 12/31
I’m not opposed to hrd work. And I spoken to my UPS guy as well. He had 28 in and said it changed a lot, however he said it’s given him and his family opportunity he would have not been able to be exposed to. If I can do that, then I’m all good.

Over 70

I’m not opposed to hrd work. And I spoken to my UPS guy as well. He had 28 in and said it changed a lot, however he said it’s given him and his family opportunity he would have not been able to be exposed to. If I can do that, then I’m all good.

Hard work has nothing to do with it. You'll see.....

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock

It's hard to feel bad for a guy making 34 an hour but I did as you could tell he was itching to get going because hes running against the clock. Nice guy. I asked him what time he got home the night before....845

Good to see you still around brotha