Past employee, never got 401K money

Tiffany Newson

Hello my name is Tiffany. I worked at UPS 3 years. I was administrative. FDC In the Elyria, Ohio hub. Anyhow, I never got my 401k $ I paid into it and that was 2002 the last year. Does anyone know what direction to point me in? I don't know what to do.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hello my name is Tiffany. I worked at UPS 3 years. I was administrative. FDC In the Elyria, Ohio hub. Anyhow, I never got my 401k $ I paid into it and that was 2002 the last year. Does anyone know what direction to point me in? I don't know what to do.
what

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
and she dont have to roll it over, she is no longer employeed by them, so she can take it but will pay taxes

Tiffany Newson

I'm sorry if I lost you..I worked from 99-2002. And I was 19 years old when I got hired. I didn't know much about 401k. To be honest nothing. Now I'm disabled..I was telling someone they said I still get that money..

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm sorry if I lost you..I worked from 99-2002. And I was 19 years old when I got hired. I didn't know much about 401k. To be honest nothing. Now I'm disabled..I was telling someone they said I still get that money..

do you still have any paperwork on it that has a phone number?