Pathetic: Democrats Still Don't Understand Why They're Wiped Out!

BrownArmy

I don't know.

Seems like an indictment of both parties.

(Fuzz your eyes, change the names, change the decade, it's the same thing).

So, are you going to start a third party?

wkmac

I don't know.

Seems like an indictment of both parties.

(Fuzz your eyes, change the names, change the decade, it's the same thing).

So, are you going to start a third party?

Why would I start a 3rd party when I'd like to see the whole thing burn itself to the ground?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pathetic.......Pelosi needs to be in 'the home'!

'Stonewall' was her response to the fake tweet. She's pretty fake, so she should be the one to respond...it was her or Maxine Waters.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Pathetic.......Pelosi needs to be in 'the home'!

'Stonewall' was her response to the fake tweet. She's pretty fake, so she should be the one to respond...it was her or Maxine Waters.

Pranksters seek US congresswoman’s support amid ‘Russian hacking’ of elections in fictitious land

Two Russian pranksters have called US Congresswoman Maxine Waters posing as the Ukrainian PM seeking reassurances in the wake of Moscow’s most recent “invasions” across the globe and impudent “hacking” of presidential elections in a fictitious country.
The two tricksters famous for their high-level prank calls are Vladimir Krasnov and Aleksey Stolyarov, known online as Vovan and Lexus. Their new audio posted online features a talk between the duo, impersonating Ukrainian PM Volodimir Groysman, and a female alleged to be Congresswoman Maxine Waters, known for her strict anti-Russian stance.

rickyb

from a chris hedges article:

“The biggest asset Trump has is the decadent, clueless, narcissistic, corporate-indentured, war-mongering Democratic Party,” Ralph Nader said when I reached him by phone in Washington. “If the Democratic strategy is waiting for Godot, waiting for Trump to implode, we are in trouble. And just about everything you say about the Democrats you can say about the AFL-CIO. They don’t control the train.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699106270998.png

Box Ox

So imagine Biden gives in to Tlaib. Let's see how well making moderate voters choose between a Hamas supporter and Trump would go for the Democrats next year. America is not limited to Tlaib's own district.