Patrick K @952 MIA at the H & M Fundraiser!

Evil

So Patrick K and his entire EB, delegates and supporters were MIA at JC 42s function this wonderful afternoon. The JC gathered in unity to raise funds for Ronnie the crook H and Ricky the rigger M. Also present were President Junior and his ST Kenny I got schooled by UPS in the last negotiations H.

Word has it Junior, Randy C, Ronnie H and Ricky M were dropping mother loads about their JC trustee missing. Junior and the rest of his crooked brothers present are convinced he is supporting TU.

PK, with the financial situation at your local you can't afford to anger Junior.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So Patrick K and his entire EB, delegates and supporters were MIA at JC 42s function this wonderful afternoon. The JC gathered in unity to raise funds for Ronnie the crook H and Ricky the rigger M. Also present were President Junior and his ST Kenny I got schooled by UPS in the last negotiations H.

Word has it Junior, Randy C, Ronnie H and Ricky M were dropping mother loads about their JC trustee missing. Junior and the rest of his crooked brothers present are convinced he is supporting TU.

PK, with the financial situation at your local you can't afford to anger Junior.
I am sure PK will kiss juniors tushoe at the convention in June.

And maybe the local just didn't have the financial resources to send anybody.

With the cost of gas and the $20 donation for each person, this trip to West Covina could have easily cost the local $200-$250.

Money the local just does not have.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalUPS

Please stick to facts. 952 had a steward seminar. There was plenty of attendees and some 952 folks were actually in the house. Stop spreading rumors.

LagunaBrown

Evil is still upset his TDU :censored2: got owned in the delegate election by PK. He should apply for a job at the National Enquirer with all his lame gossip that he posts.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

...So, who you voting for?

I can't wait to get as many votes for Jimmy & Ken as I can. You need to find yourself a girlfriend. You are very frustrated. If you find one you can have someone to spend time with. Go to movies dinner and you know? Do the nasty. Trust me this is what you need.

SoCalUPS

I can't wait to get as many votes for Jimmy & Ken as I can. You need to find yourself a girlfriend. You are very frustrated. If you find one you can have someone to spend time with. Go to movies dinner and you know? Do the nasty. Trust me this is what you need.
This Evil guy is a big TDU supporter yet finds the time to attend an H&H fundraiser? Wow....

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Please stick to facts. 952 had a steward seminar. There was plenty of attendees and some 952 folks were actually in the house. Stop spreading rumors.
There were members that went to the stewards seminar, and then to the fundraiser.

But PK couldn't?

But this proves you are from 952.

Which lazy bugger are you?

image.jpeg
T. N. aka Laguna brown,......
He's trying to shake off Silent Bang,......js