Paul Ryan, what a guy

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

They showed up there, and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.” He added: “The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”
“Had they asked for permission, it wouldn’t have been granted. … But I certainly wouldn’t have let him wash clean pans, and then take a picture,” Antal said

Honestly?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

They showed up there, and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.” He added: “The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”
“Had they asked for permission, it wouldn’t have been granted. … But I certainly wouldn’t have let him wash clean pans, and then take a picture,” Antal said

Honestly?

Paul Ryan...total fake. The perfect match for Mitt Romney. Two men who stand for nothing.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
wkmac,

What country has Obama stared a war with? Don't tell me drones or cyberwar. Boots on the ground war. I heard Romney say he wanted to go back to Iraq, stay in Afghanistan, get rid of Iran, and what the hey, might as well take Syria, too. It's all so easy as long as we're in the neighborhood. Paint the map Pink! There's no profit like war profit!

DownSouthUPS

If you think Obama is the better **** Obama!! If you think Obama is the better choice then you have no sense at all!! Romney isn't the best candidate for the presidency but Its a better choice than a guy(Obama) that has promised things for four years and hasn't done anything but keeps saying "just wait for the next four years and what we are gonna do". What's that? Run the debt up double what it is AGAIN?!?!?!? then you have no sense at all!! Romney isn't the best candidate for the presidency but Its a better choice than a guy(Obama) that has promised things for four years and hasn't done anything but keeps saying "just wait for the next four years and what we are gonna do". What's that? Run the debt up double what it is AGAIN?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Romney probably was a better choice. Then, he picked Ryan to be his VP. He was scared to lose the right wing vote. If he doesn't have the balls to stand up to the right wing zealots, how am I suppose to believe he can stand up to anyone else? If he'd had the backbone to stay moderate, he'd have my vote.
I don't recall one person who I know that is voting for Romney because of the debt whining about said debt when Bush was charging that credit card faster than a housewife in Beverly Hills doing lunch. Why isn't Ryan, Mr debtsux himself, putting the prescription drug scam on the table for cuts???

klein

Für Meno :)
If you think Obama is the better **** Obama!! If you think Obama is the better choice then you have no sense at all!! Romney isn't the best candidate for the presidency but Its a better choice than a guy(Obama) that has promised things for four years and hasn't done anything but keeps saying "just wait for the next four years and what we are gonna do". What's that? Run the debt up double what it is AGAIN?!?!?!? then you have no sense at all!! Romney isn't the best candidate for the presidency but Its a better choice than a guy(Obama) that has promised things for four years and hasn't done anything but keeps saying "just wait for the next four years and what we are gonna do". What's that? Run the debt up double what it is AGAIN?!?!?!?

The US under Obama has out paced Europe in growth, and even Canada in 2 quarters recently.
Yes, those growth numbers are lower than under previous years (besides Bush and the republican world-wide created recession year), but slowly the global economeny is recovering.

The USA can't provide high growth on it's own, if other major trading partners are hurting, such as your largest (the EU) !

Obama is on the right track - any change now would just lead you backwards, again.
I really hope that the American people haven't forgotten what a mess the republican party (and Bush) left behind after such a great term of Bill Clinton , when the word "deficit" was unheard of.

Speaking of that deficit, Obama did manage to lower it by 23% since he took office !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh boy, just what every American needs.......preaching from a canadian !!! If you like 'O' so much, he'll be out of a job in Jan. Maybe he can be the Edmonton Community Organizer? a regular Klein-o-bot!!!

You can have him!!

M

MenInBrown

The US under Obama has out paced Europe in growth, and even Canada in 2 quarters recently.
Yes, those growth numbers are lower than under previous years (besides Bush and the republican world-wide created recession year), but slowly the global economeny is recovering.

The USA can't provide high growth on it's own, if other major trading partners are hurting, such as your largest (the EU) !

Obama is on the right track - any change now would just lead you backwards, again.
I really hope that the American people haven't forgotten what a mess the republican party (and Bush) left behind after such a great term of Bill Clinton , when the word "deficit" was unheard of.

Speaking of that deficit, Obama did manage to lower it by 23% since he took office !

The first time in history there has been over a trillion $ deficit 4 years in a row. I hope the American people haven't forgotten the mess that the Democratic party (Bill Clinton) started with the housing bubble.

The growth you speak of really isnt who is growing the fastest...its to see who wont go bankrupt and crash first.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was partially snoozing in my recliner and I heard Paul Ryan say the he and Mitt would fix our economy and get it heading in the correct direction and he said we won't blame a previous administration for the mess, we'll just clean it up!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I was partially snoozing in my recliner and I heard Paul Ryan say the he and Mitt would fix our economy and get it heading in the correct direction and he said we won't blame a previous administration for the mess, we'll just clean it up!!!
You gotta give kudos for that attitude!

wkmac

You gotta give kudos for that attitude!

We hear the same thing in every election and in every election we just buy the snake oil at face value. We never ask for the list of ingredients and just how it works to give the outcome they claim. We go ahead and buy the snake oil and every time it never works as claimed.

menotyou

bella amicizia
We hear the same thing in every election and in every election we just buy the snake oil at face value. We never ask for the list of ingredients and just how it works to give the outcome they claim. We go ahead and buy the snake oil and every time it never works as claimed.
Look at me. I bought the hope and change bullcrap because I couldn't stomach the other option.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Many bought the "Hope and Change" mantra and i was hoping things would change for the better...but they didnt.

If you remember way back to 2008 there were the people already joking about hoping they would get some change left in their wallets. I was one of them. We knew......we knew !!

wkmac

Look at me. I bought the hope and change bullcrap because I couldn't stomach the other option.

Men,

A lot of good, well intentioned people did so don't beat yourself up for it. A lot of good well intentioned folk voted for Bush too and yes even Gore or Kerry.

Going forward, take nobody's word at face value who run for public office. Make them prove their claims and be specific in how they plan to achieve the goals they seek. At the same time in regards to any candidate, ask the what,where,when,who, why and how questions and detach emotionally from any side.