Paul Ryan

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Paul Ryan is a good choice. Kudos to Romney and his campaign for picking the right man for the job!

Youre right! Great Choice, with RYAN and his 9% approval rating in the congress, he should be able to garner many votes! NOT!

It really doesnt matter much, RYAN wont move the dial either in Romneys favor. NEW polls show ROMNEY falling behind after a disastrous AUGUST....

The OBAMA campaign is doing a masterful job destroying MITTENS and his chances. Everyone talks about MITTENS taxes, flip flops and snooty character.

RYAN brings nothing to the table but baggage.

Kudos MITTENS!

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
If I were private insurance, I would jack those prices up on seniors.if they can't afford it, oh well.

bbsam

Staff member
You cannot pass "temporary tax cuts", keep extending them, start wars and not explode the deficit.

texan

Notice to all the left hype and immediate attacks.
Paul is the VP candidate, not the Presidential candidate.
Paul represents what this current administration has not demonstrated.
You CAN NOT keep spending and spending on borrowed money from China.
Mr. Romney might not concur with all his ideas.
More to come I believe from Mr. Romney....

I re thought what I posted... To those that say we have waited on Romney's budget....

We have waited on the current administration budget to pass for many years, so why be in a hurry?

Senate rejects Obama budget in 99-0 vote

A budget resolution based on President Obama’s 2013 budget failed to get any votes in the Senate
on Wednesday.
In a 99-0 vote, all of the senators present rejected the president’s blueprint.

It’s the second year in a row the Senate has voted down Obama’s budget.
Senate rejects Obama budget in 99-0 vote - The Hill's Floor Action

Just_another_day_at_work

In the past 40 years the budget deficits increased, yet every 4 years when there is an election both candidate promises to cut it in half or balance it or whatever and once they are in office, well you know what happens.
But this time it will be different(as you suggesting it)?! or that they care?
Dems and reps quotes "budget deficits don't matter" "We always have. We will do it again(raise the limit)" Nobody can fix a ponzi scheme (debt base currency with interest on it issued by a private bank)

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the past 40 years the budget deficits increased, yet every 4 years when there is an election both candidate promises to cut it in half or balance it or whatever and once they are in office, well you know what happens.
But this time it will be different(as you suggesting it)?! or that they care?
Dems and reps quotes "budget deficits don't matter" "We always have. We will do it again(raise the limit)" Nobody can fix a ponzi scheme (debt base currency with interest on it issued by a private bank)
You're right, Obama promised to cut the deficit in half his first term....but he went even further and said if he didn't do it, he would be a one-term president. I'm waiting to see if he's a man of his word. (I know he's not....he's just your standard liar)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Notice to all the left hype and immediate attacks.
Paul is the VP candidate, not the Presidential candidate.
Paul represents what this current administration has not demonstrated.
You CAN NOT keep spending and spending on borrowed money from China.
Mr. Romney might not concur with all his ideas.
More to come I believe from Mr. Romney....

Are the bars open this early in your town? ...just trying to get the perspective.

Peace

TOS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Great reactions..

Conservatives Express Delight With Ryan Selection

We're pretty happy about it too. Romney couldn't have picked an easier target, and it shows just how weak a candidate Mitt is by bending-over and catering to the Tea Party crazies. The Obama people must be having a celebration right now. The GOP is just dumb, and so is Romney.