Pay actual and OT

Poop Head

Judge me.
So I viewed timecard on upsers tonight, and I'm coded as "pay actual" for yesterday.
I did take lunch.
Just want to know if you still get OT after 8.
Wondering why it would have been switched.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I tried searching, couldn't find anything right away

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I viewed timecard on upsers tonight, and I'm coded as "pay actual" for yesterday.
I did take lunch.

Thank you in advance!

Pay actual is an 05

Rack em

Made the Podium
I did take lunch.

Thank you in advance!

Did you come in under 8 hours? They may be trying to avoid paying you your guaranteed 8... But yes it's OT after 8 hours

Poop Head

Judge me.
Anything over 8 becomes pay actual
The only other times I've seen "pay actual" was when I'd shuttle air. Otherwise it says "pay guarantee".I check upsers timecard viewer religiously (very wierd that I forgot yesterday). Anyways, just wanted to make sure it doesn't screw me, or benefit them.

JustAnotherSup

Pay Actual (Code 05) and Pay Guarantee (Code 06) will result in you getting exactly the same pay so long as you are at 8.00 paid hours or above for the day.

If you are under 8 paid hours of work, Pay Guarantee (Code 06) will pay you for 8 total hours of work, and Pay Actual (Code 05) will only pay you for however many hours you actually worked.

TLDR - Pay Actual (Code 05) and Pay Guarantee (Code 06) are exactly the same if you're at 8.00 or above paid work hours for the day.