Pay check vac

Angler87!

Hi I’ve got a year in and my time off viewer sheet doesn’t say anything for vacation or anything. And so I decided to look on my paycheck on the Upsers site and doesn’t even say it on the pay check what is going on?I'm new to all this

2Down2Many2Go

Hi I’ve got a year in and my time off viewer sheet doesn’t say anything for vacation or anything. And so I decided to look on my paycheck on the Upsers site and doesn’t even say it on the pay check what is going on?I'm new to all this
How about asking someone at your workplace....instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet 🤔

upschuck

I’ve already looked at both nothing it shows picked vacation a long time ago

You already had a vacation before you hit a year? If that is so, you would have showed negative PTO, until your year, which you hit, now it zeros out. It still should show your next earn date(yr 2 anniversary), I would think.

Angler87!

You already had a vacation before you hit a year? If that is so, you would have showed negative PTO, until your year, which you hit, now it zeros out. It still should show your next earn date(yr 2 anniversary), I would think.
I had to pick weeks out on the vacation form

allahuakbar

She/Her
You def gotta get with a steward if your on car or center manager aren’t giving you answers. Driver? Something’s def odd cause you should have replenish dates and upcoming dates of replenishment referenced on your time off viewer.

Angler87!

You def gotta get with a steward if your on car or center manager aren’t giving you answers. Driver? Something’s def odd cause you should have replenish dates and upcoming dates of replenishment referenced on your time off viewer.
Definitely not a driver but I’m part time and my hire date was this month so it should say something shouldn’t it?