Pay issues

Brownt10

What can I do where ups messes up my pay 2 weeks in a row plus my adjustment pay check? I’m a 22.3 combo air driver. I do ground & they pay me for half of the ground I do and sometimes don’t pay me for ground I do. Then I have to wait a week for the adjustment & on top of that can I bring my pay stubs anywhere w/ in our inion or company to have them double check my adjustments bc it doesn’t add up when I’m missing 10hrs of top rate ground pay & only get a adjustment for $200? I try to be patient but I have a family & my income is our only income. This isn’t right

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What can I do where ups messes up my pay 2 weeks in a row plus my adjustment pay check? I’m a 22.3 combo air driver. I do ground & they pay me for half of the ground I do and sometimes don’t pay me for ground I do. Then I have to wait a week for the adjustment & on top of that can I bring my pay stubs anywhere w/ in our inion or company to have them double check my adjustments bc it doesn’t add up when I’m missing 10hrs of top rate ground pay & only get a adjustment for $200? I try to be patient but I have a family & my income is our only income. This isn’t right
Tell your OLady to get a job

PT Car Washer

Happens all of the time at my building. Got so bad air drivers were turning down ground work just because we couldn't get paid right. File for the penalty if they don't correct it by the next day.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
chuckle-mark-wahlberg.gif

Should have married up

542thruNthru

Screenshot_20211008-093337_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

File a grievance every week your paycheck is wrong and ask for penalty