Pay rate under new contract?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by BleedBrownandGold, Aug 4, 2018.

1. BleedBrownandGold

BleedBrownandGold New Member

im a full time package car driver pay code 6 union local 0568.... i’m making 18.75 an hour right now LMAO i know right and i been driving since september of 2017 when this new contact goes into affect i know the max pay will now be 40$ an hr so where will my new rate start at.... i looked at the my impact statement and it says under my wages that i’ll jump up to 36$ an hr but I DONT BELIEVE THAT but i hope it’s true cause i be having 150 stops on a rural route with 180 plus miles of driving with PU’s they want in by 7pm lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

You are what UPS is trying to make with 22.4. I take it you aren’t relieving any OT hours from regular drivers, just being sent out like everyone else at a lower pay rate.

3. BleedBrownandGold

shoot idk im not a cover driver i’m a full time driver... i don’t work in the building or sort/load i just wanna know if what i’m looking at is true lol it’s saying on MY IMPACT STATEMENT that effective aug 1st my new hour rate will be 36 upload_2018-8-5_0-25-29.png

4. Poop Head

Poop Head Poop is funny

Yup. Go ahead and buy that boat! You've earned it!

5. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

You are under this contract. (Aug 2013 to July 31 2018) You will go to 19.50 in September 2018. Have you even bothered reading the contract that just expired, it spells it out.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  6. silverbullet2893

silverbullet2893 Great job!

Okay. But the woman is going to be :censored2: off.

7. scooby0048

I must be drunk because I just busted out laughing at the thought of this cat running down to the local boat shop Monday morning pricing out a Glastron.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  8. silverbullet2893

A14D5E1B-BBEB-4187-8799-34ED129129D5.jpeg

I’ll take it. Don’t care about the price.

9. scooby0048

She does have some sexy lines

10. silverbullet2893

Never been in a bass cat before but I like the looks of them.

11. scooby0048

That's like a $55k boat. You better like more than the looks...

12. silverbullet2893

Forgot how much Mike Iaconelli’s boat is worth all together. But then again he’s got more in power poles and electrics than I do in my bass boat and truck combined lol.

13. scooby0048

I'm sorry but there's been a misunderstanding. You have me confused with someone who actually knows WTF you are talking about. I'm just the re-knob who wandered into the wrong type of boat shop looking for some kind of S*tty little lake floating boat. LOL

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. silverbullet2893

Lmfao!

15. scooby0048

Hence the reason for my uncontrolled laughter at the OP running down to the neighborhood boat barn to price a floater.

16. DriverNerd

DriverNerd Active Member

The old contract: start $18.75, 12 months $19.50. If the contract is ratified you would go to the new progression rates: start $21.00, 12 months $23.00. Until the contract is ratified, at your 1 year mark you will move to $19.50

So to break it down: If the contract is not ratified as of your 1 year mark you move to $19.50, but will then move to $23.00 when ratified. If the contract is ratified before your 1 year mark you'll move to $21.00 and get a raise to $23.00 when you get to 1 year.

17. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

He will me making $40 an hour so money ain't no thang.

18. scooby0048

@BleedBrownandGold,

I owe you an apology for giving you bad information and chiding you about the contract. Driver nerd is correct, and I missed the last line of the new contract Article 41 Section 2(c) which states, "shall be slotted into the new progression above". So, enjoy your retro check and $23hr.

19. BleedBrownandGold

it’s all good appreciate everyone input

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. a911scanner

a911scanner Active Member

Thanks for the reminder Tony Q!