pay scale

pemanager

There are Min and Max Salary levels for every grade of management. These levels do typically increase very year. I apologize but I do not know the max for PT sups and it is likely non public.

beentheredonethat

There are Min and Max Salary levels for every grade of management. These levels do typically increase very year. I apologize but I do not know the max for PT sups and it is likely non public.
pemanager is right. Also, each area of the country is ranked on it's cost of living, so a PT Hub supervisor in NYC for example will have a higher max salary then a PT supv in a low cost to work area.

Hubrat98

Years ago I was told by a 16yr part-time supervisor that his salary was essentially capped because he was making what a new full-time supe would start at. The only way he would get an increase is if the starting pay for a full-timer went up. At the time this very well could have been the policy, but a lot of time has passed any many things have changed at UPS since then.

ups1990

I've been approached by supervisors in the past to join them in the ranks, but denied them every time. They say, my pay would equal my driver pay.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Should be distributed with most PT hourly positions at UPS:

low-ceiling.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What I am saying is, there can only be a limit if they stop giving 2-2.5% increase a year...

You just don't get it.

If the starting salary for a FT sup is $50K then this would be the cap for a PT sup. This starting salary would then be used for all future FT hires. The 2-2.5% increase would increase the salary of that particular sup but would not affect the starting salary for that group--it would remain at $50K.

Red Rose Tea

Chihuahuas Rule!
You just don't get it.

If the starting salary for a FT sup is $50K then this would be the cap for a PT sup. This starting salary would then be used for all future FT hires. The 2-2.5% increase would increase the salary of that particular sup but would not affect the starting salary for that group--it would remain at $50K.

I DO GET IT.
He/she is asking what is the ceiling of a P/T sup? The pay scale has ranges (low-medium-high) depending on experience and length of service. He said nothing about starting salary, nothing about friend/T sups.
Simple question with simple answer. You will receive 2 - 2.5% increase yearly (for now at least) - your salary will continually increase, unless they decide to discontinue this pay raise.b at which point you will be at your ceiling..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Years ago I was told by a 16yr part-time supervisor that his salary was essentially capped because he was making what a new full-time supe would start at. The only way he would get an increase is if the starting pay for a full-timer went up. At the time this very well could have been the policy, but a lot of time has passed any many things have changed at UPS since then.

Red Rose---read this quoted post.

Red Rose Tea

Chihuahuas Rule!
Red Rose---read this quoted post.

that is not the original poster. The original poster asked simply what the ceiling is for a part-time supervisor.
All management get a pay increase - March 1st. Exception was last year when full-time management did not get pay increase. Part-time management, however, did get a pay raise.
I have never heard of any management person not receiving a pay increase. If you are on the high end of the pay scale, then it is possible you will receive a smaller increase. But everyone gets some kind of an increase... This year in my division, according to my manager, was 2.5% for everyone, regardless of where you are on this mysterious pay scale