pay the duties or taxes

STiP0

Hi there, i would LOVE to know how this makes ANY sense...

My package weighs under 2 pounds, (1.7lb) and SOMEHOW, customs i guess wanted a little more money today, because customs expects me to pay 44$ for IMPORT CHARGES!?

The packaged is coming from the US to canada ... please explain how this would be 44 DOLLARS.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

My package weighs under 2 pounds, (1.7lb) and SOMEHOW, customs i guess wanted a little more money today, because customs expects me to pay 44$ for IMPORT CHARGES!?

The packaged is coming from the US to canada ... please explain how this would be 44 DOLLARS.
Doesnt make sense but neither does not contacting customs or UPS to find out why. Maybe this link will help you answer any questions you might have.
http://bfy.tw/5DDC

scooby0048

Well, at least i got a good laugh today.
By the way, does this help to explain anything?
ScreenHunter_12 Apr. 11 13.08.jpg

scooby0048

I'm starting to think the seller (a buddy of mine) declared this package ~way more or way less~ then it should have been, resulting in me being the fool
I don't know but last time I checked, a kilo of weed and roids was worth WAAAY more than $2500. LOL

Sounds like he undervalued it quite a bit!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Here's a news flash in case you haven't figured it out. The import fee is being levied by Canadian customs.

Ergo, blame Canada.

STiP0

The issue arises now where my "Scheduled Delivery" Time is stuck at "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."

I already more or less know the package is gonna be here Wednesday, but this entire fee's thing like, broke my tracking? So i'm sitting here with broken tracking and -44$ :cold:

Last edited: