Pay

1989NW

I am on light duty from a work related injury and my time card for the week says $0. Every day is coded as option week. I asked my supervisor about it and he said don't worry about it I just need to code it as anything. Anyone see an issue with this? If my timecard gets submitted to payroll coded as option week won't my option week get paid out? Also if my time card still says $0 by the end of Friday doesn't that mean that I won't get a paycheck the following week?

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
They need it to code as workers comp or your benefits and doctor bills wont get paid correctly. It can also wreck your pension depending how long you are doing it.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I am on taw also and mine is coded as actual pay 8hrs.. I make sure I stay there my 8hrs and give my on road the hours. He puts them in everyday...

Roller252

Making sure you are coded correctly for what ever reason you are off work it's important in many ways beyond just pay. One of which is keeping your health and dental coverages current. I believe you need 40 paid hrs a month min to maintain your benefits but if you are out and not working at all then you need to have protection to ensure your benefits are continued. Was off work and stepson needed dental care to the tune of $1900.00 if I had not established FMLA for my leave it would not have been covered.

cachmeifucan

Sounds like they coded you wrong so you get a vacation check and not workers comp. It definitely could effect your pension or your doctor Bill's. Get a injury attorney. Preferably one that knows ups