paycheck Issues ???

I have a problem cashing in my UPS paycheck. When I got my paycheck and I went to the bank to cash it in they told me they cant not give me cash form that check is because the previous check has returned/bounced. My question to you would be Is this an issues that I should deal ?? with or Should I wait a couple of days in-order to cash my paycheck?? If this is an issue problem who should I talk to ?? if you can help me out I would be appreciated because this is the first time it happened to me.

I don't know if I'm using the correct term bounced, but it did happen, the bank told me that the previous check has returned ( well this is the reason why I couldn't cash my newest one) so I don't know what to do to be honest with you i was actually shocked and pissed off at the same time.

wait huh I do have enough money to cover my check I do balance my accounts every other week, hell last week I did cash it in, but for some reason this time it wont let me.

kingOFchester

Damn, and here I thought UPS was going to be around for years to come. Time to look for another job since UPS can't make payroll.

Adios UPS

UPSGUY72

I have a problem cashing in my UPS paycheck. When I got my paycheck and I went to the bank to cash it in they told me they cant not give me cash form that check is because the previous check has returned/bounced. My question to you would be Is this an issues that I should deal ?? with or Should I wait a couple of days in-order to cash my paycheck?? If this is an issue problem who should I talk to ?? if you can help me out I would be appreciated because this is the first time it happened to me.

Two words will solve this problem.

DIRECT DEPOSIT

bumped

I'm sure the problem was on your end. I have never heard of a UPS check bouncing. As posted earlier maybe you don't have enough in your account. I get a paper check and have never had a problem with it. How long have you been working at UPS?

UPSGUY72

I'm serious.

If the OP had direct deposit he wouldn't be having this problem. The money would be in his account Friday morning. HE wouldn't have to wait to the hold on the check is lifted to get his money. I sense there is more to the OP story that he isn't telling us.