Paycheck/paystub acronyms?

Frunas

was just wondering if anyone can shed some light to these acronyms at the bottom of my stub. Vac im assuming is vacation but the other 3 have me stumped, which are OPD, OPW, and OTH.

Thanks in advance
Frunas

UnconTROLLed

perfection
was just wondering if anyone can shed some light to these acronyms at the bottom of my stub. Vac im assuming is vacation but the other 3 have me stumped, which are OPD, OPW, and OTH.

Thanks in advance
Frunas

option days, option weeks? (haven't seen one personally), other (sick)

knightablaze

Thanks in advance
Frunas

I think OTH is the tally of your over time hours that week. Or maybe not. Which reminds me, does anyone know what these are:
WA SIOR

WA SIAA
?

Frunas

So im guessing OTH 8 is equal to 4 hours for 2 days. ive been out sick before why havent these sick hours been used? how do get them used? can someone tell me how to use an option day? how far in advance do i have to let someone know?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So im guessing OTH 8 is equal to 4 hours for 2 days. ive been out sick before why havent these sick hours been used? how do get them used? can someone tell me how to use an option day? how far in advance do i have to let someone know?

Assuming you are PT, yes 8 hrs is two 4 hour blocks.

You *should* get 5 sick days, 3 optional holidays after your 1 year anniversary. OTH = optional holiday as far as I know.

If you have 2 sick days, then chances are you have used some. Just guessing as I don' tknow your situation.

Frunas

i completed my 1st year june 20th ish and when i asked around in my sort aisle i was told i was on the old contract. i dont know what that means. as far as me taking sick days i dont know how u are to use them. i would guess that when u call out sick they would be put into play but that didnt happen the last time i got sick, i just didnt get paid. is there something i must say like "please use my sick days?" and yes i am a part timer.