Paycheck wrong for 2 straight weeks

DS2791

I'm a recent rehire for the Philadelphia Air hub that's been working on secondary since early July, one week ago, I noticed my paycheck was a third of what i worked. I clocked in 9-ish hours at a pay of 10.25, and I only got payed $35. I talked to my supps and manager and thought it would be over with. But literally a few hours ago, it happened again, only I should've been payed for 6-7 hours and that stupid total of $35 greeted me. I can't talk to my supps til next Tuesday and the UPSers website will not let me check my paystub for some reason. If anyone has any idea as to why this is happening, please tell me.

upschuck

Only 6-7 hours in the week?

Anyways, that would equal about $72, it you subtract union dues and taxes, that may come around to $35. Without actually seeing the stub, nobody can give you a solid answer, only a guess.

DS2791

Only 6-7 hours in the week?

Anyways, that would equal about $72, it you subtract union dues and taxes, that may come around to $35. Without actually seeing the stub, nobody can give you a solid answer, only a guess.
i thought because i was a recent rehire, i wouldn't need to pay union again, on top of that, this is like my sixth or seventh paycheck, why do the union payments so late. Even if that was the case for this week, why then would it be more money taken leaving the exact same dollar amount from last week even tho i worked almost 10 hours

upschuck

i thought because i was a recent rehire, i wouldn't need to pay union again, on top of that, this is like my sixth or seventh paycheck, why do the union payments so late. Even if that was the case for this week, why then would it be more money taken leaving the exact same dollar amount from last week even tho i worked almost 10 hours
Unless you put in a withdrawal card, then you must pay initiation fees again, or back dues. Just guesses, of course.

DS2791

Unless you put in a withdrawal card, then you must pay initiation fees again, or back dues. Just guesses, of course.
but then why would the fees be different every paycheck because why else would i be payed the exact same amount for different hours, it's inconsistant

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Were you actually shorted in the hours column, or were your deductions (dues, taxes, FICA etc) so high that they ate up what you earned?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm a recent rehire for the Philadelphia Air hub that's been working on secondary since early July, one week ago, I noticed my paycheck was a third of what i worked. I clocked in 9-ish hours at a pay of 10.25, and I only got payed $35. I talked to my supps and manager and thought it would be over with. But literally a few hours ago, it happened again, only I should've been payed for 6-7 hours and that stupid total of $35 greeted me. I can't talk to my supps til next Tuesday and the UPSers website will not let me check my paystub for some reason. If anyone has any idea as to why this is happening, please tell me.
union

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
also the upser thing takes a few weeks to get going, you should have a stub at your building unless you signed up not to get one

DS2791

TY guys for all the replies, i've been talking to a bunch of you and got a bunch of feedback, regardless of what happened, my supervisor and manager know something is up and said they will try to give me clarity or fix it. Thanks for all the responses.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Get help at your center to log on and print out your stubs. That will help you to see what's actually going on.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
but then why would the fees be different every paycheck because why else would i be payed the exact same amount for different hours, it's inconsistant

The Union dues don't stop building up unless you take a withdraw card when you leave. A Local can not just put you through a new initiation if you were there before. You can only do that if you switch Local Unions. I would have written the Local for a dues waiver which means they can "forgive" or "reduce" any accumulated dues from the time you left and that is subject to the Locals policies. The amounts out of your check may be different because of State law. Most states only allow a certain amount of money(percentage) be taken from an employee's check to allow them money to live. Your back dues may exceed that amount. Call your Locals Secretary-Treasurer and ask about the policy for dues waiver and possibly set up a payment plan.

Dr.Brownz

I'm not sure what you are asking but I'll try to interpret your broken English.

You aren't in the union as soon as they hire you. You get hit with back fees after you make it past your 30-40 days probation

*Jersey*

And if you're logging on from a mobile device you may have problems seeing the paycheck.
Try a laptop or desktop.
My phone which is very current doesn't show the entire thing either even in landscape mode