paychecks Christmas week

Nimnim

The Nim
Kae has been accurate with damn near every response I've seen them make so I figured I should quote it to put it out there a little more.

OK, here's the official story. If you normally have a Thursday check date, your check will be dated for Wednesday. If you normally have a Friday check date, your check will be dated for Friday. (Same thing for next week as New Years Day is a bank holiday)

Since Thursday is a holiday, Payroll is working on Sunday this week and next week to get the payroll processed early and the live checks sent out to the centers for Wednesday distribution. All payrolls will be completed and the direct deposit information transmitted to the banks by Tuesday afternoon. Your bank/credit union may CHOOSE to make the funds available to you early or wait until the actual check date to put it into your account...it's up to the individual institution, not UPS.

watdaflock?

Drink the good whiskey on the rocks now not :censored2: I have to use mixers with.

Makers Mark sounds really good right now but I'm mostly a quality beer kinda guy.

e/ - speaking of which - enjoying one of these right now.....
New-Belgium-Rampant-Imperial-IPA-label.png

watdaflock?

So you need a Natural light or Schlitz...lol

Schlitz is a darn good beer! Don't dare put Schlitz in the same category as Natty lite! ;)
Call me a "hipster" but I also like PBR. I like a few of the large Milwaukee beers.
Just not a fan of the big three- Miller, Coors and Budweiser.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Holiday weeks is where having direct deposit screws you. My bank won't put it until Friday.

Kae3106

The week where 12-25 is the last week for the UPS year .
So your next check will be the final check for 2014 .

The pay received this week is the final check for the 2014 W-2s. The check for the work performed this week and paid next week will have a January 2 check date which will make it a 2015 W-2 item.

On that note, I was incorrect earlier when I said those areas that normally have a Thursday check date will be paid on Wed, Jan 31. It looks like EVERYONE will have a Friday, January 2 check date on next week's paycheck. Again, the payrolls will be completed earlier in the week and your bank may choose to make the funds available earlier but the official paydate for all districts next week is Jan 2, 2015.